Come and become a My-Gymer!
If you love children, live an active
lifestyle, and are a happy and
outgoing person, this job is
what you have been waiting for!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic
Players and Bilingual Receptionists who would like to
work with us! As a unique company,
there are many opportunities available!
1.My Gym Player
- What is My Gym?
- My Gym Japan is a unique place teaching children to become healthy, happy, world-minded citizens, prepared to succeed in an increasingly international society. Children are taught Fitness, Gymnastics, Sports Skills, Songs, Dances, Games, and Art in an all-English environment.
- Who is a My Gymer?
- Here at My Gym, we use our talents to inspire children of all ages. We regularly and confidently perform high energy classes for children, while also educating and interacting with parents in an *all English speaking environment!
- Basic Requirements
- English Speakers
- Fluent Japanese level ※For Bilingual Receptionists
- Interested in working with children of all ages
- Interested in Sports, Health, and Gymnastics etc.
- Capable of performing/working under pressure
- Holds a current Working Visa (Visa sponsorship will be available depending on performance and will be evaluated after 6 months)
- Available to work a minimum of three days with at least one weekend day included (incentive's available for candidates who can work both weekends!) Half shifts are okay as well!
- Benefits of working at My Gym
- Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Worker’s Accident Insurance, Retirement Pension, Unemployment Insurance)
- Transportation Fee fully covered
- 3 times a year Evaluation System (Chances of receiving pay raises 3 times a year)
- Clear Career Advancement system in place
- Internal Recruitment for Projects such as Camps in Hawaii (All expenses covered)
- Entrepreneurial opportunities
- Flexible holiday schedules
- Yearly Get-Together Party for all employees
- Working within an established, international corporation
- Friendly, energetic & diverse work environment
- How to apply
- Please send us your Cover Letter and Resume to
〒106-0047 Tokyo-to Minato-ku Minami Azabu 5-1-11 Qiz Hiroo
My Gym Japan Human Resource
As a unique company, there are many opportunities available!
Set auditions/interviews can be arranged.
We may require a phone interview and, if successful, details will be sent
regarding the audition/interview process.
Thank you for your interest!
東京都港区南麻布 5-1-11 QIZ HIROO
My Gym Japan Human Resource宛