Based on the "Law Concerning the Protection of Personal Information" (hereinafter referred to as the "Law"), TRY Group Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") is responsible for protecting personal information concerning appropriate protection and use of personal information.
In consideration of the importance of protecting personal information, we comply with the law concerning the protection of personal information and other relevant laws and regulations, guidelines, etc. and we will properly handle personal information and take appropriate measures for safety management I will. We will acquire and use personal information to the extent necessary for achieving the following business and purpose of use and by lawful and fair means.
- Temporary teacher dispatch business
- Individual classrooms and Internet coursework business
- Providing teaching materials through individual classrooms and the Internet
- Internet video distribution business
- Fitness business for children
- In addition, business related to or incidental to each of the above items
Purpose of use
- For accepting applications for various products and services
- For confirmation of customers and confirmation of qualifications etc. to use products and services
- For schedule management of lessons, for management in ongoing service
- For judgment in case of application of classes or continuous use
- For the exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations based on contracts with customers, laws, etc.
- Market research, as well as research and development of products and services through data analysis and questionnaire etc.
- For sending various items such as shipping direct mail, etc.
- For various suggestions of TRI Group's products and services
- For cancellation of various contracts and post management after cancellation of transactions
The company will not provide personal data to third parties without your consent, except in the following cases.
- Based on laws and ordinances
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself / herself
- When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself / herself
- A case where a national institution or a local public entity or a person entrusted with the agency cooperates in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and obtaining the consent of the principal may hinder the performance of the affairs
- When offering to outsourcing contractors within the range necessary for achieving our purpose of use
- In the case of providing procedures to third parties by conducting procedures under Article 23, Paragraph 2 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
- In case of shared use within the range of purpose of use with Try Group
Scope of persons to use in collaboration
TRG Network (Try Plus) Inc.
Try-at Resource Inc.
will be responsible for management.
Joint data items
Name, school, work place, address, telephone number, e-mail address, account number Other information provided to us in the application form etc.