Based on the "Law Concerning the Protection of Personal Information" (hereinafter referred to as the "Law"), TRY Group Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") is responsible for protecting personal information concerning appropriate protection and use of personal information.
- 1. In connection with the proper protection and use of personal information, in addition to related laws and regulations, we comply with the matters stipulated in this policy, strive to adequately protect and utilize customer's personal information. In order to respond appropriately to the progress, we will strive to continually improve our company's management system for personal information protection and its efforts.
- 2. We will use the personal information of customers to specify the purpose of use and use it within the range necessary for attaining the purpose of use, except in the cases specified by the law etc.
- 3. We will acquire customer's personal information by appropriate and lawful means to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use specified in 2 above.
- 4. The Company will not offer personal information of customers to third parties without obtaining prior consent from the person in advance, except as provided by law.
- 5. The Company will implement appropriate safety control measures to prevent loss, falsification and leakage of information concerning customer's personal information, and we will implement appropriate safety management measures for all of our customers'. On the other hand, we will educate on the importance of protecting personal information, and in case of consigning customer's personal information, we will properly oversee the entrustees.
- 6. The Company shall preserve personal data retained (personal data having the authority to disclose, correct the contents, etc. specified by a Cabinet Order as having public benefit or other interests harmed as the existence or nonexistence of the personal data is clarified, or 6 months ) Shall be deemed to be subject to disclosure, amendment, etc from the principal in accordance with the laws and regulations concerning). Regarding the handling of our personal information, if you have any comments or questions, we will respond at our personal information consultation window (http://www.trygroup.co.jp/compliance/).
- 7. We will promptly and appropriately deal with complaints from you personally concerning personal information to be handled, and strive to improve the internal structure for that.
- 8. We will continuously review the content of this policy and make efforts to improve it. Based on the Law Concerning the Protection of Personal Information, the Basic Policy on the Protection of Personal Information (Cabinet decision), the Enforcement Order on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and the Guidelines, etc. of the Personal Information Protection Committee based on the Law Concerning the Protection of Personal Information , The purpose of use of personal information to be acquired and the possession purpose personal data, request for third party provision, disclosure, correction etc etc, and matters concerning complaints reception will be announced. Personal information on employment management such as employees is not included in this announcement.